Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Interview questions
1.      Tell me about yourself
My name is Ariun-Erdene. I’m 20 years old. I read in the Internet that there is an opening in your company for an engineer. I graduated from Mongolian University of Science and Technology. Here is a copy of my diploma. I’ve completed a vocational training program. Here is a certificate to verify it. I’ve good computer skills. I’m a friendly and cooperative person. I get along well with my colleagues
2.      What are your strengths?
One of my key strengths is being organized. I get along well with my colleagues. My strong points have always been loyalty and reliability. I believe in being fair and sincere. I try to be open-minded.
3.      What are your weaknesses?
My weakness is, "I try to make a complete and perfect things.
4.      Why should we hire you?
I'm a hard worker and really want to work for this company. I've what it takes to solve problems and the job.
5.      What did you like least about your last job?
I really enjoyed working for my previous company and appreciated the great people and overall atmosphere. As my time in that position drew to a close, I gave this question a lot of thought.
6.      Why are you leaving your present job?
I found myself bored with the work and looking for more challenges. I am an excellent employee and I didn't want my unhappiness to have any impact on the job I was doing for my employer.
7.      How would you describe your work style?
I am a hard-worker, so I like to get in early and stay until I have all of my goals for the day accomplished. I always make sure to do the high priority projects first.
8.      What would be your ideal working environment?
My ideal work environment is one that is centered around working as a team and that allows everyone’s talents to flourish.
9.      What salary are you seeking?
I am looking for a salary between 600,000 and 700,000 a year. However, I am flexible, and I would be willing to talk about salary in more detail if offered the position.
10.  What are you looking for in terms of career development?
My goal is to progressively earn more responsibilities over time. I hope to someday be able to manage my own team and lead projects on my own.
11.  What’s the most important thing you learned in school?
The most important thing I learned was to accept and respond to feedback. My most valuable school experiences weren't academic.
12.  Why did you choose your major?
I chose to be an engineer because I thought it would be a lot of fun. As engineers, we are constantly changing the world with inventions and solutions that affect everyone's lives.
13.  Tell me about your proudest achievement?
My proudest accomplishment would have to be when I helped develop a new technique at my last job. With the help of my supervisor and a couple other coworkers we came up with a new technique.
14.  What kind of a personality do you work best with and why?
I work well with many different personality types. As a retail professional I have encountered various types of workers
15.  How do you want to important yourself in the next year?
At the moment, I’m learning to speak Spanish in order to make it easier to communicate with a larger number of people. I’m also focused on developing my technical skills so I can pursue an interest in programming in the future, particularly since a lot of the knowledge I pick up will benefit me professionally as well.
16.  What kind of goals would you have in the mind if you got this job?
If I were to get this job, I would want to streamline the customer service, buff up the marketing and continue advancing the database.

17.  What technique and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
I make great use of reminders on my personal planner. I will probably enter anywhere from three to five, or even as many as ten, in a single work day.
18.  Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
The person who made the biggest difference in my career was my coworker Sainaa.
19.  Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
My first supervisor had a reputation for being no-nonsense, so I was a bit intimidated to be assigned to her department
20.  Have you ever been a team where someone was not pulling their?
I will give them more independent tasks, and try to motivate them, let her understand she is important in our team, and that we need her.
21.  What attracted you to this company?
I have been watching this company for a long time. I think that innovation and creativity are an important part of success.
22.  What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
My last project was to pull together a working group to analyze find ways to streamline our supply options at the small Mobicom company I worked at.
23.  What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
At my last job, I had a strong reputation as the knowledgeable employee
24.  List five words that describe your character?
The five words that I feel best describe me are resilient, ambitious, optimistic, determined and humble. The five words that I feel best describe me are resilient, ambitious, optimistic, determined and humble.
25.  Why do you want this job?
I want this job because I've always loved engineer—even as a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment